Apex indian diva 2020 chandigarh audition
1. Apex INDIAN DIVA 2020 is a national event and an apt opportunity for both spinsters and married women.
we have the audition round for selections from all India top 15 cities where from Kolkata we have done on 28th FEB, Next audition Cities Hyderabad on 21st March, 22nd will be Bangalore, 28-29, Chandigarh and Delhi.
2. Indian diva will be first of its kind event where miss and Mrs both will be adjudged and trained on a *common platform*.
3. We shall select the passionate and talented candidates who are genuinely willing to make their carrier in fashion world. Our aim will be to target and groom suitable candidates to enable them to compete at *national and international level pageants.
4. Pan India 40 models will be selected between age group of *16 to 34 years*.
The girls under 18 yrs. but above 16 may participate post written consent from their parents.
5. Our grooming team comprises of Best trainers of country who will groom all contestants for four days at Mumbai.
6. Our grooming and training workshop purely focuses on industry standards of fashion and modelling where finalists can grow and prepare themselves confident and eligible to take on the challenging environment.
7. International Diva “Miss Universe Noyonita Lodh” has gracefully accepted our proposal to be the mentor for all the contestants throughout the entire event.
8. Leading fashion brand “Central” and Voylla Jewellery proudly associated with the event as fashion & jewellery partners and some more new sponsors also coming on board.
9. We will be shooting 10 episodes with all the finalists and the same will be telecasted on “digital media platform”. The grand finale of the event will also be showcased on Digital and television.
10. Mumbai based leading photographer Kiran Patankar has been taken on board for the event to shoot exclusive portfolios for all top finalists.
Miss and Mrs Indian Diva is an open platform for all the single/married ladies in India. It brings a great opportunity for young aspiring talents to become an established model.
• Top 40 Finalists will be selected after auditioning 15 different cities of India.
• Finalists will be provided 4-day grooming/training workshop under the mentorship of NOYONITA LODH (Miss Universe India 2014); YATIN GANDHI.
• Contestants will be provided all the facilities including-stay at 4-star hotels; travel; food.
• Workshops for Posing; Designer dresses by celebrity stylist/designers; Make/Hair/Skin by professionals.
• Conceptual Photoshoot; Personal Portfolio; Video shoot by celebrity Photographer Kiran Ptankar.
• Promotion on National and International levels for Fashion Shows; Beauty pageants; TV commercials; Brand shoots; Runway opportunities; Print Fashion; Movies/Serials.
• Future casting agency management.
• Entire contest will be telecasted on TV and digital media