Basics Of Kathak Dance – One Page Spotlight Workshop
Have a question? Send your queries to the event organizer.
This workshop teaches you the Basics Of Kathak Dance along with the History of the Art form, early origins, schools of learning, basic steps and beats, ekgun, dugun and little movements from Kathak dance to get you started including posture and basic footwork to Chakars. Mugdha D’souza is a Masters holder in Kathak with 18 years of experience in the art form. She has trained under guru Srimathi Sharvari Jamins. She has also represented India for classical dance in South Korea and believes that dance cinematography is important to capture the Art form aesthetically,
Requirements for the workshop:
What you can do post the workshop?
– Learn the basics and move to the intermediate and advanced levels
Process of Purchase:
1. Once the payment is made, you will receive a call/message from One Page Spotlight and we will send you the link to join the community on our website for the workshop broadcast
2. You will be added to the community for the workshop and all the episodes will be sent to you there.
3. Once you have signed-up, you can now go ahead and view the workshop episodes for a limited time period of 12 pm – 6 pm IST on the date of broadcast and as per the confirmation time and date sent to you on email.
1. What do I do if I miss the workshop?
A. The workshop is for 1 hour only. However, we have ensured that you have access to the workshop for 6 hours on the streaming date for your ease of reference.
2. What happens after the time period?
A. You are removed from the Community of Broadcast by the Admin after completion of the workshop. Participants shall also be given an e-certificate of completion.
3. What if my link is not working?
A. You can call us on given contct number for a fast-track solution or email is on email@example.com with the screenshot and your contact details.
Terms & Conditions:
1. Workshop broadcast is available between 12 pm- 6 pm IST on the date of purchase of ticket.
2. You will be allowed entry to the workshop only on confirmation of receipt of the payment.
3. If you are unavailable at the stipulated time, you will not be refunded. However, in special cases, you can write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we shall evaluate the same.
4. Taxes Extra (All payment gateway charges, Service Charge, Convenience Fees and GST to be paid by customer)
5. One Page Spotlight does not promise a job, money or internship for attendees after the workshop and is not liable for any claims for any damage to the participant.