Terms & Conditions - Dazzlerr Model Hunt 2019
These terms and conditions (“Terms”) apply to and govern the “Dazzlerr Contests” organised and conducted by Engage Coders Private Limited (“Dazzlerr”).
- By accessing the site www.dazzlerr.com and participating in the contests, you agree to have read, understood and to be bound by these Terms. Dazzlerr reserves the right to modify these Terms without any prior notice. You are advised to regularly view and access these Terms. If you do not agree with any of the Terms and any amendments, you must not participate in the contests.
- The contest submission period is defined by the submission date(s) published on the Dazzlerr website. Dazzlerr reserves the right to suspend, modify or cancel the contest at any time at its sole discretion.
- Entries that contain obscene or pornographic material, propagate hate messages, make defamatory statements, or which are otherwise offensive are not eligible.
- The work submitted for the contest must be original and the participant should have ownership of the original content.
- Participant warrants to Dazzlerr that all information/data/media including any communications, software, photos, text, video, graphics, music, sounds, images and other material submitted or recorded in any manner by the participant for the contest are solely owned by the participant and do not infringe upon any other individual’s or organisation’s rights (including, without limitation, intellectual property rights). Participant shall be completely responsible for handling any infringement or alleged infringement and shall indemnify the Dazzlerr for any claims, costs or damages from infringement or alleged infringement claims or any costs payable thereof.
- Dazzlerr holds the right to disqualify any application that does not meet the eligibility criteria without assigning any reason whatsoever.
- The Intellectual Property rights and Copyrights of the entries will lie with Dazzlerr which will have the right to adapt/publish the submitted work for commercial usage and for online/offline marketing/promotions across Dazzlerr platform and on social medial network.
- Dazzlerr will not be responsible if any entry submitted is damaged/lost due to any technical issue.
- The gratification for the winner(s) is not transferable and shall not be assigned to any other person.
- Each contestant is allowed to submit only one entry. Entries uploaded within the submission period will be judged by the in-house Jury. Weightage will be given to the entries with maximum views on Dazzlerr website and Social Media Platforms. The Jury’s decision will be final and binding on all nominees.
- Decision of Dazzlerr on all matters is final and binding on all participants and no correspondence will be entertained on the same.