Image credit: latest update 9
“Follow your dreams, believe in yourself, and don’t give up.” – Rachel Corrie
Every girl on this earth thinks she is good-looking. Every young lady is conscious about their look and appearance these days and why shouldn’t they? Even some of them have a dream of winning the title of Miss India. If you are one aspiring to take part in the Femina Miss India 2023 contest, this is the right place for you.
Check all the eligibility criteria, registration process, and audition you need to become the next Miss India. Like previous years, Fbb Colors Femina Miss India is all set to provide a great platform for young and aspiring Indian girls to achieve the milestone.
Eligibility Criteria to Become Miss India
- One should have a minimum height of 5’5” or more to participate in the contest.
- The age limit should be 18-25 years to participate in the Miss India contest.
- The marital status should be single or unmarried.
- The participant should be an Indian Passport Holder/Overseas Indian Citizen.
- One should have knowledge about the current affairs of the country.
- Overseas Citizens of India cardholders cannot be the winner of Miss India but can only be the first or second runners-up.
Registration Process and Audition
The good part is auditions and online registration are now open for The Femina Miss India 2023 contest and the auditions will be organized in more than 20 cities across India.
- Visit the homepage of the official website of Femina Miss India.
- Fill in the registration form for the Miss India Beauty pageant 2023.
- Provide your accurate details like full name, parent’s name, age, address, date of birth, etc.
- Fill in the details of your physical attributes like height and weight.
- Provide your contact details such as mobile no. and email address.
- Submit videos of your ramp walk, talent, and introduction. Additionally, three photographs are required with a close shot, mid-shot, and full-length shot.
- The last step is to accept all the terms and conditions. Submit the registration form.
Essential Documents Required for Registration
- Valid ID proof that can be your Aadhar Card, PAN card, driving license, etc. for verification purposes.
- A bonafide certificate attested by an authorized officer proving that the applicant is a permanent resident of India.
- In addition to this, a matriculation certificate is required justifying the date of birth.
- Also, the ration card, Aadhar card, etc. can serve as proof of address.
- For height, the participant is supposed to provide a certified duly attested by the Chief Medical Officer.
Femina Miss India 2023 Highlights
|Name of the Event||Femina Miss India 2023|
|Type of Contest||Beauty Pageant|
|Organizer||The Times Group|
|Broadcaster||Colors TV channel|
If you are the one who wants to headstart your career in the modeling and fashion industry, check out these details and start preparing for Femina Miss India 2023. If you meet the eligibility criteria, no one can stop you from grabbing this golden chance to glory. Browse through our blog section where you will find regular updates on various beauty pageants on our website.
All the best!