The hunt for Miss Universe India has begun one of who will eventually represent India at the Miss Universe pageant. Miss Diva 2020 will be the 7th edition of Miss Diva contest to be held in January, 2020. Contestants selected from all over the country and the winner of Miss North East Diva 2019 and the Campus Princess 2020 will compete in the pageant. Vartika Singh will crown her successor. The winner will represent India at Miss Universe 2020. Also, Shefali Sood will crown her successor, who will represent India at the Miss Supranational 2020 which will be held in Poland. This will be the first edition of Miss Diva under Liva fluid fashion.
The winner of Miss Diva will represent India at Miss Universe
The Eligibility Criteria :
5.5″ & above
- Between 18 yrs. – 27 (27 till 31st December 2021)
- 27 till 31st December 2020 is eligible for First Runners Up Position.
Single, Unmarried and Not Engaged
Indian Passport Holder Must
Online Registration: Click here
Auditions will be conducted in the following cities.
(Final Round of Auditions: Mumbai)
Shortlisted candidates from the city auditions will come for the final round of auditions in Mumbai.
City-wise Audition Details
Date: 16th November (Saturday)
Venue: Golden Tulip Lucknow
Address: 6, Station Rd, Udaiganj, Husainganj, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh 226001
Date: 17th November (Sunday)
Venue: Hyatt Hyderabad Gachibowli
Address: Road No.2, Plot No.7, I.T. Park, Gachibowli, Hyderabad, Telangana 500019
Date: 22nd Novemeber (Friday)
Venue: Feathers A Radha Hotel
Address: 4/129, Mount Poonamalle High Rd, Manapakkam, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600089
Date: 24th November (Sunday)
Venue: THE WESTIN KOLKATA RAJARHAT
Address: International Finalcial Hub(CBD), CBD/2, Newtown, Kolkata, West Bengal 700156
Date: 30th November (Saturday)
Venue: Radisson Blu Hotel Indore
Address: 12, Ring Rd, Scheme No 94 Sector Ea, Indore, Madhya Pradesh 452010
Date: 1st December (Sunday)
Venue: Four Points by Sheraton Hotel & Serviced Apartments, Pune
Address: 5th Mile Stone, Nagar Rd, Pune, Maharashtra 411014
Date: 7th December (Saturday)
Venue: Radha Regent, Electronic City, Bangalore
Address: 110C, Electronic City Phase I, Near Wipro Gate, 1 & 2, Electronic City, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560100
Date: 8th December (Sunday)
Venue: Hilton Jaipur
Address: Mangalam GeejGarh House, 42, Hawa Sadak, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302006
Date: 14th December (Saturday)
Venue: Golden Tulip Chandigarh Panchkula
Address: Morni Rd, Panchkula, Haryana 134109
Date: 15th December (Sunday)
Venue: Roseate Hotels & Resorts
Address: Asset 10, Aerocity, Hospitality District, New Delhi, 110037
The Registration process involves following:
The talent would be guided to a registration desk. Registrations are open from 9AM – 10:30AM
Please carry an Age proof with you: Driving license copy / pan card copy / Passport copy/ voters id / Aadhar Card. (ANY ONE MENTIONED DOCUMENT IS MANDATORY)
Please ensure you bring the following articles with you to the audition:
Hot pants (shorts): Blue Denims only.
White Singlet/ Ganjee
Cocktail Dress: 1-2 options of short(mid-thigh), fitted, black sexy cocktail dresses. Please DO NOT wear long evening gowns for Round 2.
Wear Gold or Silver hoops with dress. References attached
Inners: Appropriate inners for all above to be worn.
Footwear: Appropriate footwear for above: pair of stiletto heels in silver or gold or nude. Please ensure that these are NOT platforms or wedges and are minimum of 4 inch heels.
Hair & Makeup: Kindly refer to the makeup reference shared in the mail. Keep your makeup soft and light. No dark eyes or dark red or Marron or brown lipstick. Only nude or soft pink lipsticks with lip gloss. Pls carry your lip – gloss.
No colored lenses to be worn. Judges should be able to see natural eye color. Natural contact lenses are allowed.
You are expected to maintain basic hygiene and come groomed and well-kept for the event. This means you ought to turn up waxed (remove all unnecessary body hair underarms etc.) manicure, pedicure. Neatness will be noted.
The audition will have three rounds:
FIRST ROUND: Contestants will be dressed in blue denim shorts and white singlets/ganjee. This will be the first shortlisting.
ROUND TWO: The shortlisted contestants to wear their short dresses. The contestant will be asked to Introduce themselves in the round two in any language of their choice. This will be the second round of shortlisting.
ROUND THREE: The last set of shortlisted contestants will go through a question and answer round, questions will be asked on basis of general topics around the country and basic information on the contestant’s personality and goals in life.
You would be briefed in detail at the venue
ARE YOU READY TO BE THE NEXT MISS DIVA!!
Please read below!!! Very Important:
- Please come prepared with the list of things mentioned above.
- Please do not fix any other engagements for the same day as the audition round would take until late evening to finish.
- It Is requested to inform the parents that the event would take until late evening to finish and they can pick you up post the event. Miss India Organization will not provide for travel and stay expenses incurred by you at this level.
- You are also requested not to incur any additional costs at this stage to acquire any dresses, make up, accessories at this stage.
- Please borrow from friends as far as possible or get the nearest option you have to possess the requirement
- Please be well presented and well behaved at all times (even if you are just lounging around in the hotel). Your appearance, code of conduct shall be noted every day.
- Miss Diva team is not liable to speak to contestant’s parents & guardians at any stage. We trust that you are over 18 years of age & believe that you can handle things by yourself.
Please Note: No Parents or anyone accompanying the contestant will be allowed inside the audition arena.
Please RSVP. (Reply the mail to let us know that you have received this mail and will be attending the audition)
Good luck for the audition and make sure you make most of the day.
Stay tuned to Miss Diva journey here
- Web: www.missdiva.com
- Facebook: @officialmissdiva (https://www.facebook.com/officialmissdiva/)
- Instagram: @missdivaorg (https://www.instagram.com/missdivaorg/)
- Twitter: @MissDivaOrg (https://twitter.com/MissDivaOrg)
- YouTube: Beauty Pageants (https://www.youtube.com/c/beautypageantsindia)